Looking for recipes? Cooking classes? Other tips about how to eat local and healthy? We’re here to help!
- Maine SNAP-Ed: Helps you cook, shop, and eat on a budget! Offers recipes, cooking classes, and more.
- UMaine Cooperative Extension offers workshops and tips on preserving and canning food.
- Good Shepherd Food Bank’s Cooking Matters (cooking class) program
- Journey to Health cooking classes
- Maine General Healthy Living cooking classes
- Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4 /Day: Cookbook available online, with more recipes online too
- List of what produce is in season when
- Cooperative Extension’s video series: 5 Ways to Cut Food Costs
- Cooperative Extension’s “Eat Well” program also offers newsletters with handy tips about buying and preparing food on a budget